If you are an individual who is annoyed by the loss of hair, then you would be looking out for an effective hair regrowth treatment. One of the advanced treatments for hair loss problems is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma). What is the procedure involved in this treatment? Will this treatment work for everyone? Are there any other ultra-modern methods of treatment? Before getting the answers to all these questions, you must know the actual process involved in the PRP treatment process.
How Does PRP Therapy Work?
- PRP depends on platelets for using the healing properties and employs them in the treatment.
- Platelets are key elements of blood like RNC and WBCs that arrive at the site when a person encounters a wound, to halt the bleeding and begin healing.
- The precise nature made inventors think of eliminating platelets from the human body and insert them into damaged regions, to enhance healing.
- PRP was originally employed to increase the healing process in injured joints after surgery or in case of any injury.
For extracting PRP, doctors will accumulate the blood sample from the precise patient body and keep them in a centrifuge device. This machine spins quickly and splits up the components in the blood. This process will extract the platelets from the blood which will be utilized injecting. Is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment For Hair Regrowth Effective? PRP contains essential growth factors and cytokines that can enhance the function of hair follicles.
- This method was found to be effective in skin medicine and treatments after the research established that platelets in plasma cells aid in helping hair growth by enhancing the hair growth cycle.
- The platelet-rich plasma is administered into the scalp in the region of hair loss. After the process is accomplished, the doctors will analyze the initial response and design future sessions relying on the pattern of hair loss, genetics, and aging features.
PRP for hair loss is a non-surgical procedure that will need around 30 mins for completion. The hair loss region is marked precisely with capturing of images. Sterilized equipment is used to perform the blood drawing procedure and later to isolate the platelets from plasma. The injections consisting of PRP pull-out the useful growth factors into the skin and encourage the growth of the feeble hair follicles.
These are the steps that are used to carry the PRP process for hair loss:
- The doctor extracts the blood from the patient’s vein.
- A blood sample is placed in a centrifuge.
- The centrifugal device spins the blood, separating the blood components.
- Platelets are extracted from these separations with the help of a syringe.
- A professional administers the platelets into marked regions of the scalp.
This total course will not need much time but will need multiple sessions for effective success. After getting PRP treatment, a person can usually go back to their routine activities without any hassles.
How Long Does The Treatment Last?
PRP does not offer a permanent solution for hair loss problems. so, individuals will need multiple PRP treatments at programmed intervals to preserve the hair levels. They are employed continuously along with suggested medicines like Regaine and oral finasteride. Your aesthetic expert will be evaluating a person’s condition after the outcome of preliminary procedures and suggest the frequency and future treatment sessions required by the patient. They will design a custom-made strategy that fulfills the needs of hair loss problems in every individual. There will be no fixed treatment for PRP hair loss treatment.
Typically, success in PRP treatments will be achieved in 3 to 4 sessions performed at intervals of 4 weeks. Your skin expert may advise you for successive sessions every 12 to 24 months for maintaining constant results, depending on the initial response. As the outcomes of this procedure have implied that individuals with weaker hair growth regions on the scalp and noticeable hair follicles have huge success with PRP hair regrowth treatments. Patients having pure bald spots and baldness issues for a longer time will not get effective results with PRP treatment. If you do not find good results with PRP then you have to look out for other effective treatments.
Hair Regrowth Stimulation At Vida Bella Aesthetics By Ante Age Hair Treatment:
The AnteAGE hair treatment uses the ability of natural, rejuvenating Growth Factors, injected into the scalp by utilizing Medical Micro-needling which is also called Collagen Induction Therapy. Micro-needling generates microscopic punctures in the upper layers of the dermis. The measured and small injuries induce a natural healing process that encourages natural growth factors via platelet activation and skin wound regeneration mechanisms. It also leads to stimulation of stem cells in the hair bulge area, and the development of hair growth-related genes with VEGF, B catenin, and WNT. Enhanced with the AnteAGE Hair Micro-needling solution, the target region is infused with additional biological signals to improve follicular communication and signaling pathways.
Penetration of topically applied agents is greatly improved for the initial few hours after micro-needling. Due to this, it is key to spread on only bio-signaling molecules such as Growth Factors and Cytokines that can decrease inflammation, encourage protein synthesis, and growth of new cells. Is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment For Hair Regrowth Effective? Micro-needling usually needs anesthetic pre-treatment which is achieved by applying a local topical anesthetic some mins before the treatment.
Do you have any more questions about the effectiveness of PRP for hair regrowth procedures? How to know if you are a suitable candidate for this treatment? Are you wondering about the new AnteAGE hair treatment? Contact Vida Bella aesthetics for clearing all your doubts and you will be able to gather a fruitful and effective response. If you are looking to improve your wellness by choosing advanced hair regrowth stimulation after studying your exact health condition, head to Vida Bella med-spa. It is an outstanding mother-daughter team of Devona who is a Medical Aesthetician certified from the University of Spa and Cosmetology Arts, National Association of Lasers and Aesthetics, Oncology Training International, and Kelci Hunter, MSN, APN, Nurse Practitioner.