Skin rejuvenation is no joke when it comes to skin health. One of the most famous ways to achieve skin rejuvenation is through chemical peels. But these are harsh and can cause flaking, redness, and pain for days, making you fake it ‘til you make it. However, since Science is evolving, beauty regimens that use the magic of Science and technology have also become. And one of the newest evolution is PRX DermPerfexion which penetrates the dermis, targeting serious skin problems without any marks of damage! Do you want to know what PRX DermPerfexion can offer? You are in the right blog spot!
What is PRX DermPerfexion?
PRX DermPerfexion is a formula mixture of 33% TCA and 67% hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), which quickly penetrates the dermis and activates a regeneration process without attacking the epidermis. The treatment is suitable for the face, body, and most skin types.
PRX DermPerfexion encourages fibroblast stimulation and growth factors without inflammation and skin damage. The treatment can also be performed at any time of the year because it is not photosynthesizing. It addresses skin issues such as scars, melasma, tightening, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Sources claim that PRX DermPerfexion’s formula was initially created to treat scarring in children, which is why it is safe. And because of its safety for the young, experts have attested to its suitability in treating all skin types, even the most sensitive skin areas. It is a peel-free treatment that offers tighter, brighter, and more hydrated skin.
Is PRX DermPerfexion for me?
As mentioned, PRX DermPerfexion is excellent for patients of all ages and skin types. Its versatility has been adored in creating dramatic and dynamic results. It offers a health benefit for almost any patient with various skin problems.
However, the only patients not allowed for a PRX DermPerfexion treatment are those pregnant, breastfeeding, have fresh sores or wounds on treatment areas, have a current infection, and are allergic to any ingredients in PRX DermPerfexion.
How does PRX DermPerfexion work?
PRX DermPerfexion works by the effectiveness of its three ingredients: Kojic acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, and Trichloroacetic acid (TCA).
Kojic acid is a brightening agent that suppresses melanin production, improving skin tone and decreasing skin pigmentation.
When applied to the skin, hydrogen peroxide lifts out particles and cleans the skin’s outer layers, then eventually penetrates deep to clean the skin gently. The solution also makes skin cells more sensitive to ingredients which is an excellent way to maximize its effectiveness.
Trichloroacetic acid is the active ingredient used for exfoliation and stimulates fibroblast growth. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and destroys bacteria, microscopic dirt, and microbes.
What are the advantages of PRX DermPerfexion?
Aside from being versatile and non-damaging, PRX DermPerfexion has more advantages you must look forward to, and these are the following:
- It improves the skin’s tone and texture.
- Its bio-revitalizing formula encourages natural rejuvenation.
- It is non-photosynthesizing.
- It leaves no flaking, peeling, or downtime.
- It firms, lifts, and tightens the skin.
- It is safe for all skin types and tones.
- It leaves the skin’s outer layer intact.
- It is versatile in treating various skin issues like cosmetic flaws.
- It does not make photosensitivity, making it more convenient to administer all year round.
What is the procedure for PRX DermPerfexion?
The process for PRX DermPerfexion will consist of four parts, and these are as follows:
- Skin Cleansing: To start the procedure, your provider will prepare and cleanse your skin which will gently remove dirt, oil, grease, and other debris, ensuring there are no left residues.
- Renewing and Stimulating: Once the skin is cleaned, it is ready for the session appropriately. Your provider will apply the products through various relaxing massage techniques. As this happens, these products penetrate your deep sub-dermal layers, promoting cellular regeneration, collagen production, and skin renewal. You may experience a mild burning sensation which is normal and is a sign that the procedure is working perfectly. The solution is left saturating the face and will be rinsed off.
- Hydrating: After the treatment, your provider will moisturize and protect your skin with moisturizing cream available to deliver vital nutrients like Vitamin E and A and to restore the hydrolipidic firm barrier.
- Maintaining: To maintain fantastic results, you will continuously apply a moisturizer recommended by your provider and follow specific instructions they will give.
Side effects and treatment sessions
One of the tremendous benefits of PRX DermPerfexion is having no dramatic side effects compared to other procedures like chemical peels, where your skin may feel reddened, warm, and slightly inflamed for a few hours. Although in PRX DermPerfexion, some peelings can occur in areas with thick skin. You may also experience mild swelling in extra sensitive areas, but all of these will dissipate and improve within a few days to a week.
The number of treatments and sessions needed depends on the skin condition being addressed and desired goals.
Your dermatologist may suggest the following treatment plans:
- You may require a monthly session if you treat freckles, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots.
- Stretch marks may require a weekly session for three to ten weeks until desired results are achieved.
- A weekly session for three to four weeks is required to enhance skin tightening and appearance, improve skin tone, and reverse photoaging.
- Intended scars require weekly sessions until the appearance improves.
- Acne and scarring require a session for three to six weeks.
This treatment plan is what dermatologists typically suggest, but it will still depend and vary on the medical spa and clinic you choose. During an initial consultation with your provider, discussing the treatment plan suitable for you and your situation is best.
Worrying about the most suitable skin regimen for you is stressful. But with PRX DermPerfexion, its versatility will wipe your worries away. You can get a quality PRX DermPerfexion service in Vida Bella Aesthetics! You can ensure a safe execution because their owner is an aesthetician and holds certifications from the University of Spa and Cosmetology Arts.
Pampering yourself gets easier every day with facial treatments like PRX DermPerfexion. Get it now and contact the best medical spa in Glendale, Arizona, USA!